Supporting Miscarriage, Infertility & Childlessness in the Workplace
Time & Location
About the Event
Supporting Miscarriage, Infertility and Childlessness in the Workplace Webinar
Join MIST for our research-informed, sensitive and practical session discussing:
• Definitions, prevalence and impact of these key issues, including the taboo, disenfranchised grief and related mental health illnesses.
• How these issues affect employees at work, and why this is important for all workplaces to acknowledge.
• Examples of workplace experiences.
• Implications of the pro-natal workplace.
To ensure our event is accessible to all, we are offering voluntary payments to support ongoing research and events. (Suggested £5).
Once signed up, you will be emailed further details regarding the conference and how to join.
Thank you for supporting MIST Workshops.
- MIST Workshops Online Webinar£0£00£0